Subscribe via Email:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I think that stocks will continue to go up

Marc Faber : well, I think that I am very constructive and a great optimist in life otherwise I would commit suicide in view of the kind of governments we have nowadays because for sure they will take wealth away from the well to do people one way or the other. and from the middle class they will take it away through inflating the economy and lowering the standards of living , the typical household in western Europe in the U.S,. has lower standards of living today than, say, 20, 30 years ago. there's no question about this. and so I think that we are in a very difficult situation and that deleveraging must occur the governments don't want to recognize that. and so the fiscal deficits are out of hand. but it doesn't mean that stocks will go down when you print money. everything goes up at different times, different asset classes. and I think that stocks may still continue to go up and I rather own equities than government bonds for the next ten years. - in CNBC -

Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.

MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts