Subscribe via Email:

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I think natural gas is relatively inexpensive : Faber

Marc Faber : "...I wish I knew, but I think natural gas is relatively inexpensive. In general, entry prices will go up in the next few years. We may have corrections. I do not know which asset class will be the best performing in 2011. I just can give you asset classes that are relatively inexpensive. These would relate to markets like the Middle East, Vietnam and Russia, which is still reasonably good valued. The big move in equity occurred between March 2009 and the end of last year, and in some markets, it was earlier in April 2010. From here onwards, the upward move will be much more difficult. ..."
in ET Now
Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.
MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts