Subscribe via Email:

Friday, August 12, 2011

I hardly know anyone who owns any gold physically

Marc Faber : “I don’t think it is a bubble, but I think the gold market has exploded to the upside recently and the correction is overdue. But as I have always maintained for the last 12 years, every responsible adult should gradually accumulate gold, because not owning any gold is the trouble with government. I don’t understand. People of Bloomberg, I hardly know anyone who owns any gold physically. All of the Bloomberg employees are intelligent people. They listen to the news every day. They make the news every day. Hardly anyone owns any gold.” - in Bloomberg

 


Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.

MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts