Subscribe via Email:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I live in Thailand and I do not have any insurances

Marc Faber : whether a country pays healthcare or not does not really matter because the Chinese citizens themselves put money aside that's why savings rate is high for their retirement for their healthcare for for their social security , the problem in the western world is that people set there and say Papa government will take care of me and everything , they have have abandoned personal responsibility for their actions , everything is insured , I live in Thailand I do not have any insurances If something goes wrong I have to pay myself and that's why I put reserves on the side and I pay low taxes , and so it is a different system you cannot just condemn China because they do not have healthcare that is run by the government lucky they do not have that , that's what should happen in America they should cut government expenditure precisely fifty percent and fire half the government including the president - in CNBC


Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.
MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts