Subscribe via Email:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I would rather buy equities today

Marc Faber : If you think it through US debt downgrade should actually lead to weaker US Bond prices , yet yesterday and to day in Asia stocks are selling off and US government bonds rallied , but I always said , if you print money you are a serial bubble printer a bubble maker , you create one bubble after the other in different asset classes , and I think today to buy a thirty year US government bond is at a yield of 3.65 percent and a ten years bond at a yield of 2.31 percent , I would rather buy equities today but I think after a rebound we are going to go lower because the momentum is now very strong on the downside and I believe there is a loss of confidence in paper money and money is moving out of paper into Gold - in CNBC TV-18 



Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.
MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts