Subscribe via Email:

Thursday, August 25, 2011

We Can Rally For A While

Marc Faber : We had rally from the low on the ninth of August at 1,101 on the S&P to almost 1,200. Then we came right down again. Basically we did not make new lows. And now I think we can rally again for a while. I think a lot of people will say the markets formed a double low and we have some technical indicators that are going to turn positive, so we could rally around 1,250, but as I said before, for me, we reached a high on May 2, 2011. 1,370 on the S&P–that we will not go through. My view is you have a lot of people with strategies that are very bullish. They have a year end target of around 1,400-1,450 on the S&P. Then you have the super bear. I think both camps will be disappointed. - in Bloomberg.com




 
Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.
MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts