Subscribe via Email:

Friday, September 7, 2012

European Markets Could Easily Correct 10 To 20 Percent From The Recent Highs

Marc Faber : I think European markets could easily correct 10 to 20 percent from the recent highs that we have had, but I don’t envision new lows. I bought some shares in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and France, and after I bought them in the last three to four months, the market rallied strongly. I am negative on equities for the next three months, I’m not saying they will collapse but they will go down and I will add to my positions when the market corrects here. - in Squawk Box CNBC Asia

Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.

MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts