Subscribe via Email:

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Marc Faber Market update March 2014



I do own some long-term Treasuries because I believe that owning them is an inexpensive and relatively low risk strategy for shorting the stock market. 

However, since the beginning of the year, both long-term Treasuries and most commodities rebounded strongly. Long-term Treasuries are up 5%, gold is up 12%, and the Junior Gold Mining Index (GDXJ) is up 52% from the late December 2013 low. 

Also, as I explained in previous reports, I would reduce my US equities positions altogether because valuations (and profit margins) are stretched.

via - GloomBoomDoom.com

Contrarian Investor Dr.Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.

MARC FABER BLOG

Popular Posts